Market Report for Carlsbad 92011 for Q2 2018
Condos and Townhomes
The second quarter of 2018 has been a relatively busy housing market in the 92011 area of Carlsbad, and we saw a number of shifts compared to the same period in 2017, and to the first quarter of 2018. Here we take a look at market activity for condos, townhomes, and twin homes.
The 92011 zip code covers the area south of Palomar Airport Road and west of El Camino Real, including the resort residential community of Aviara (with multiple neighborhoods), The Bay Collection, Waters End, Mar Brisa, Spinnaker Hill, Vista Del Mar, Harbor Pointe, Shorepoint, Mariner’s Pointe, Seaside Estates, Cherry Tree Walk, and The Tides, to name a few of the neighborhoods.
The 92011 area offers a mix of attached homes (condos, townhomes, twin homes), and detached single family homes, in gated and ungated communities, some in close proximity to the beaches.
Explore the Aviara Lifestyle in this Slide Show!
CONDO, TOWNHOME, AND TWIN HOME SALES IN Q2 2018
- 22 condos, townhomes and twin homes sold, which is 37% fewer than in Q2 2017 but double the number of sales in the first 3 months of this year!
- Average sales price was $656,522 which is 6% higher than in Q2 2017
- Home sales prices ranged from $480,000 to $990,000
- The average time on the market was 22 days, versus 16 days in Q2 2017
- While homes sold for 98% of asking price on average, 50% of the homes sold at list price or above
- 32% of the homes sold for cash
CURRENT ACTIVITY AND PENDINGS (as of July 27)
- There are 14 condos, townhomes and twin homes for sale, ranging in living space of 889 SF up to 1728 SF for a town home in a gated community in Aviara
- Prices range from $499,000 to $895,000 (average list price is $661,514, median price is $614,499)
- Homes have been on the market an average of 32 days
- 16 homes are pending, ranging in list price from $574,500 to $1,075,000 (average price is $693,831); these homes have been on the market for 29 days on average with some going pending in less than a week
The current housing market in the 92011 area of Carlsbad continues to favor sellers, as it has for some time, with an inventory of 1.9 months, based on the rate of sales over the last 3 months and buyer demand.
Or narrow your search just for homes for sale in the 92011 using the link below (including detached single family homes).
If you would like more detailed information about the local real estate market conditions in the 92011 area, or in specific neighborhoods, and are interested in exploring the housing options that meet your particular needs and budget, please contact me at (760) 840-1360 for a personal consultation so we can create a plan to get you into a new Carlsbad home in 2017!
And if you are considering the sale of your home, please reach out to me at (760) 840-1360 or at JeffDowlerSolutions@gmail.com so we can find a convenient time to meet and discuss your needs, the market value of your home, a marketing plan, and how I can help you sell your home for top dollar.
CHECK OUT THESE USEFUL REAL ESTATE & COMMUNITY LINKS BELOW
If I can provide more information about homes for sale in Carlsbad and in surrounding areas, our local housing market, or otherwise assist you, friends or family in a home search or home sale, please contact my mobile office or text me at (760) 840-1360, or feel free to email me at JeffDowlerSolutions@gmail.com
Serving Carlsbad (including Aviara, La Costa & Carlsbad Village), Encinitas (including Leucadia & Olivenhain), Cardiff, Solana Beach, Del Mar, La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, San Marcos (including San Elijo Hills), Oceanside, Escondido, and San Diego
All content ©Copyright by Jeff Dowler. All rights reserved.