Q2 2017 Market Report for Carlsbad 92011
Single Family Detached Homes
The first quarter of 2018 was a relatively busy housing market in the 92011 area of Carlsbad, with a number of shifts compared to the same period in 2017. Here is the market activity for single family detached homes. Here are the market reports for Q1 2018 for 92008, 92009 and 92010.
The 92011 zip code covers the area south of Palomar Airport Road and west of El Camino Real, including the resort residential community of Aviara (with multiple neighborhoods), The Bay Collection, Waters End, Mar Brisa, Spinnaker Hill, Vista Del Mar, Harbor Pointe, Shorepoint, Mariner’s Pointe, Seaside Estates, Cherry Tree Walk, and The Tides, to name a few of the neighborhoods. The 92011 area offers a mix of attached (condos, townhomes, twin homes) and detached single family homes in gated and ungated communities, some in close proximity to the beaches.
Check out the Aviara Lifestyle
SINGLE FAMILY DETACHED HOME SALES
- 40 single family detached homes sold, which is 13% fewer than in Q1 2017
- Average sales price was $1,038,585 which is 9% higher than in Q1 2017
- Homes ranged in sales price from $691,000 to $1,550,000
- The average time on the market was 24 days, versus 38 days in 2017
Homes sold for 98% of asking price on average, but with 38% of the homes selling at list price or above. 18% of the homes were cash transactions.
CURRENT ACTIVITY AND PENDINGS AS OF APRIL 19
- There are 34 single family detached homes for sale, from 1084 SF up to a 2277 SF for a 2-story ocean-view home at the Hanover Beach Club.
- Prices range from $650,000 to $2,350,000 (average is $1,400,244, median price is $1,324,975)
- Homes have been on the market an average of 69 days.
- 22 homes are pending, ranging in list price from $669,000 to $1,799,000 (average price is $1,184,397); these homes have been on the market for 39 days.
- 10 homes were pending in 1 week or less with several on the market for over a month, bringing up the average.
The current housing market in the 92011 area of Carlsbad continues to favor sellers, as it has for some time, with an inventory of about 2.6 months based on the rate of sales and buyer demand.
Or narrow your search just for homes for sale in the 92011 using the link at the bottom of the page.
If you would like more detailed information about the local real estate market conditions in the 92011 area, or in specific neighborhoods, and are interested in exploring the housing options that meet your particular needs and budget, please contact me at (760) 840-1360 for a personal consultation so we can create a plan to get you into a new Carlsbad home in 2017!
And if you are considering the sale of your home, please reach out to me at (760) 840-1360 or at JeffDowlerSolutions@gmail.com so we can find a convenient time to meet and discuss your needs, the market value of your home, a marketing plan, and how I can help you sell your home for top dollar.
CHEDK OUT THE USEFUL REAL ESTATE & COMMUNITY LINKS BELOW
If I can provide more information about homes for sale in Carlsbad and in surrounding areas, the housing market in general (or locally), or otherwise assist you, friends or family in a home search or sale, please contact my mobile office or text me at (760) 840-1360 or email me at JeffDowlerSolutions@gmail.com
Serving Carlsbad (including Aviara, La Costa & Carlsbad Village), Encinitas (including Leucadia & Olivenhain), Cardiff, Solana Beach, Del Mar, La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, San Marcos (including San Elijo Hills), Oceanside, Escondido, and San Diego
All content ©Copyright by Jeff Dowler. All rights reserved.