Carlsbad Real Estate News and Views: White Flowering Tree in Carlsbad Winter 2019

Here's the REAL scoop on living in Carlsbad ~ beaches, things to do, places to eat, community events, and of course neighborhoods, homes and the Carlsbad real estate market in general, including surrounding communities like Encinitas, Cardiff, San Marcos, Oceanside, Solana Beach and Del Mar.

White Flowering Tree in Carlsbad Winter 2019

White Winter Flowering Tree in Carlsbad

White flowering tree in Carlsbad February 2019

I always used to think of flowering trees in New England as harbingers of Spring. They were always welcome after many months of cold, snowy gray weather in the Boston area before things started greening up.

Here in Southern California we get to enjoy them at various times of the year. There us a wonderful line of white flowering trees in the median on College Boulevard near my house...a route I drive multiple times during the week...and I finally stopped to grab a photo The dark clouds signaling pending rain (and we have had a lot these past few weeks) were an interesting contrast.

My Jeff Dowler signature

**************************************

CHECK OUT THESE USEFUL REAL ESTATE & COMMUNITY LINKS BELOW

Click to Search for All San Diego Homes

At Home In Carlsbad blog

365 Things to Do in Carlsbad (and Nearby) on Facebook

Jeff Dowler's Flickr Profile  Jeff Dowler's Facebook Profile   Jeff Dowler's YouTube Profile    Jeff Dowler's Twitter Profile   Jeff Dowler's LinkedIn Profile

CRS Designation Logo

ALL ABOUT THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA RELOCATION DUDE (link)

If I can provide more information about homes for sale in Carlsbad and in surrounding areas, our local housing market, or otherwise assist you, friends or family in a home search or home sale, please contact my mobile office or text me at (760) 840-1360, or feel free to email me at JeffDowlerSolutions@gmail.com

Serving Carlsbad (including Aviara, La Costa & Carlsbad Village),  Encinitas (including Leucadia & Olivenhain), Cardiff, Solana Beach, Del Mar, La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, San Marcos (including San Elijo Hills), Oceanside, Escondido, and San Diego

All content ©Copyright by Jeff Dowler. All rights reserved.

Solutions Real Estate (CA DRE lic. 01470977)

Comment balloon 19 commentsJeff Dowler, CRS • February 11 2019 04:20AM

Comments

Good morning, Jeff Dowler, CRS this winter is like no other.... only a couple of inches of snow so far....and it melted quickly!!! ours is a brown winter...the future green lawns are brown and that's what we've been looking at.... snow tomorrow though...so they say!!!

Posted by Barbara Todaro, "Franklin MA Homes" (RE/MAX Executive Realty ) 9 days ago

Morning Jeff.

With a high of 38º yesterday and a high of 55 today, I'm sure the trees are going to start blooming around here sooner than later.

Posted by James Dray, Exceptional Agents, Outstanding Results (Fathom Realty AR LLC) 9 days ago

Beautiful. Looks a bit like my trees this morning but the white here in Baltimore is snow!

Posted by Margaret Rome, Baltimore Maryland, Sell Your Home With Margaret Rome ( HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400) 9 days ago

So pretty, Jeff. We had a week of 70+ degree weather here last week and many of the Bradford Pear trees starting blooming pink and white.

Posted by Nina Hollander, Your Charlotte/Ballantyne/Waxhaw/Fort Mill Realtor (Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage ) 9 days ago

Good morning Jeff. Like the white on your tree more than the snow on ours! Enjoy your day!

Posted by Wayne Martin, Real Estate Broker - Retired (Wayne M Martin) 9 days ago

Good morning Jeff. I love these trees and look forward to seeing them in person maybe in May.

Posted by Sheila Anderson, The Real Estate Whisperer Who Listens 732-715-1133 (Referral Group Incorporated) 8 days ago

I really like the look of that tree, I don't get to see white flowering trees as such very often here.

Posted by Brian England, MBA, GRI, REALTOR® Real Estate in East Valley AZ (Arizona Focus Realty) 8 days ago

In Oklahoma City our flowering plum trees come out white in March. Always a welcome sight.

Posted by Joe Pryor, REALTOR® - Oklahoma Investment Properties (The Virtual Real Estate Team) 8 days ago

These flowers are extremely fragrant but can cause allergies to many.

I am one of those ... many

Posted by Deepak Chauhan, Irvine, CA ... the place to be (Versailles Property) 8 days ago

Hi Barbara Todaro

I guess you are fortunate to not be overwhelmed with snow but I imagine having more would be good.  There's still plenty of time! LOL

Jeff

Posted by Jeff Dowler, CRS, The Southern California Relocation Dude (Solutions Real Estate ) 8 days ago

Spring is on the way, James Dray !! You must be glad to be home, but are you missing CA?

Jeff

Hi Margaret Rome, Baltimore Maryland

Well I prefer the kind of white trees we have! LOL. Be safe!

Jeff

That must be beautiful, Nina Hollander  Your weather has been warmer than ousrs has recently!

Jeff

Hi Jeff- I love the contrast of the white flowering tree against the dark sky!!! I'm waiting for spring here in Houston and our beautiful blueboneets.

Posted by Kathy Streib, Home Stager - Palm Beach County,FL -561-914-6224 (Room Service Home Staging) 8 days ago

Good evening Jeff -  I am sure the flowering trees in New York will be on time or earlier this year with the mild winter.

Posted by Grant Schneider, Your Coach Helping You Create Successful Outcomes (Performance Development Strategies) 8 days ago

Very Pretty. I love flowers in the winter, makes me forget with weather can get bad again at any time, here in SC.

Posted by Gwen Fowler-CRS- 864-638-3599 SC Mountains & Lakes--, Gwen Fowler Real Estate, Inc. (Gwen Fowler Real Estate, Inc) 7 days ago

That picture is a testament to why I'm envious of those who live in Southern California.  Your spring arrives just a tad earlier than our's here in the North.

Posted by Myrl Jeffcoat, Greater Sacramento Real Estate Agent (GreatWest Realty) 7 days ago

Jeff around here we have dogwood trees that produce white flowers like that in the Spring.

Posted by George Souto, Your Connecticut Mortgage Expert (George Souto NMLS #65149 FHA, CHFA, VA Mortgages) 7 days ago

I've enjoyed our blossoming trees as I walk in San Francisco and drive in the Silicon Valley--white and pink also.

Posted by Lottie Kendall, Helping make your real estate dreams a reality (Compass) 6 days ago

Participate