Carlsbad Real Estate News and Views: Moving to a New Brokerage

Here's the REAL scoop on living in Carlsbad ~ beaches, things to do, places to eat, community events, and of course neighborhoods, homes and the Carlsbad real estate market in general, including surrounding communities like Encinitas, Cardiff, San Marcos, Oceanside, Solana Beach and Del Mar.

Moving to a New Brokerage

I've Joined a New Brokerage

The changes have been made with the State of California and CRMLS, the official paperwork was completed and approved, and I'm about finished with the on-boarding process at a new brokerage, eXp Realty of California, after 9 years this month with Solutions Real Estate in Carlsbad.

But it’s not quite what you think.

eXp Realty logoI started with the Solutions Real Estate Carlsbad Office in January 2011, not many months after the company opened that office (there were several other offices at the time in Arizona where the company was founded).

Because the one founder still with SRE has moved with his team to eXp, the company will be closed in the next couple of months. After discussion with Brent, and some other people I know, and a bit of research and soul-searching, I decided to move to eXp Realty as well, versus moving to other possibilities in the area that have called.

I already work pretty virtually, and have a home office as I have since moving here in 2005, so moving to a cloud-based brokerage is pretty easy. There are abundant training and education opportunities which I am looking forward to, and no doubt other resources I will learn about that will be a benefit to me and my buyers and sellers. So much to learn, but it's exciting!

Now I just have to get used to not saying Solutions Real Estate, along with all the other online changes to be made (you should see my list!), plus all the people to notify. But it’s a good reason to get in touch and let people know. And while the brokerage name and logo are changing, my email and phone number are not, so for others the changes are minimal.

My Jeff Dowler signature

**************************************

CHECK OUT THESE USEFUL REAL ESTATE & COMMUNITY LINKS BELOW (just click)

Click to Search for All San Diego Homes

Free Home Valuation Button

My "At Home In Carlsbad" blog (click photo)

At Home In Carlsbad blog

365 Things to Do in Carlsbad (and Nearby) on Facebook

Jeff Dowler's Facebook Profile   Jeff Dowler's YouTube Profile    Jeff Dowler's Twitter Profile   Jeff Dowler's LinkedIn Profile

Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) logo

MORE ABOUT THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA RELOCATION DUDE (link)

If I can provide more information about homes for sale in Carlsbad and in surrounding areas, local housing market conditions, or assist you, friends or family in a purchase or sale, please call or text me at (760) 840-1360, or email me at JeffDowlerSolutions@gmail.com

HOW ABOUT A FREE EQUITY ANALYSIS ON YOUR CURRENT HOME?

CALL ME AT (760) 840-1360

Serving Carlsbad (including Aviara, La Costa & Carlsbad Village),  Encinitas (including Leucadia & Olivenhain), Cardiff, Solana Beach, Del Mar, La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, San Marcos (including San Elijo Hills), Oceanside, Escondido, and  Greater San Diego

All content ©Copyright 2020 by Jeff Dowler. All rights reserved.

eXp Realty of California (CA DRE lic #01490977)

Comment balloon 31 commentsJeff Dowler, CRS • January 31 2020 02:27AM

Comments

Congratulations Jeff! I am sure you will do just great.

Posted by Troy Erickson AZ Realtor (602) 295-6807, Your Chandler, Ahwatukee, and East Valley Realtor (Good Company Real Estate www.ChandlerRealEstate.weebly.com) 28 days ago

Congrats on your move Jeff!  I've heard a lot of good things, about Exp and they are gaining in popularity in our area as well.  If I didn't own my brokerage, and wasn't already cloud-based, I'd consider them.

Posted by Melinda (Mel) Peterson, The Blessed Realtor - ABR, CRS (Real Estate Cafe LLC) 28 days ago

Morning Jeff.

Congratulations on the move.  I'm sure you'll be happy.  Now, go make it a great day

Posted by James Dray, Exceptional Agents, Outstanding Results (Fathom Realty) 28 days ago

Good morning Jeff. Congrats on the move. You are still the same unique you! Enjoy the transition.

Posted by Wayne Martin, Real Estate Broker - Retired (Wayne M Martin) 28 days ago

Good morning Jeff. The best reason to move is to stay with those we admire and like. Congratulations.

Posted by Sheila Anderson, The Real Estate Whisperer Who Listens 732-715-1133 (Referral Group Incorporated) 28 days ago

I'm really liking eXp myself! Glad you are on board!

Posted by faye schubert, Living the Branson Lake Life 28 days ago

Hello Jeff - congratulations on your "move" though as you explained you are already "there".  Continued success.

Posted by Michael Jacobs, Los Angeles Pasadena 818.516.4393 28 days ago

Congratulations, Jeff, on the move! Wishing you much success in your new affiliation. Have made a move myself 16 months ago after 14 years with RE/MAX I know how big a decision this is and not something to be done lightly.

Posted by Nina Hollander, Your Charlotte/Ballantyne/Waxhaw/Fort Mill Realtor (Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage ) 28 days ago

Thanks Troy Erickson AZ Realtor (602) 295-6807  Good to hear from you !!

I'm excited about the change and the opportunities ahead.

Jeff

Posted by Jeff Dowler, CRS, The Southern California Relocation Dude (eXp Realty of California) 28 days ago

Hi Melinda (Mel) Peterson

They are growing here as well. I did a fair amount of research and learned alot in the process.

Jeff

Jeff, congratulations on your move, and best of luck at this new brokerage.  Seems many are shifting to exp lately.

Posted by Joan Cox, Denver Real Estate - Selling One Home at a Time (House to Home, Inc. - Denver Real Estate - 720-231-6373) 28 days ago

Hi James Dray

Thanks for the kind words. I am off and running. Should be signing my first listing with the new company later today!

Thanks Wayne Martin

There's lots to learn, which is always exciting, and I look forward to the possibilities.

Jeff

Jeff congratulations on your decision, and I am confident you will be just as successful with eXp Realty.

Posted by George Souto, Your Connecticut Mortgage Expert (George Souto NMLS #65149 FHA, CHFA, VA Mortgages) 28 days ago

Hello Jeff and good job on making the decision to switch,  I have attend 3 meeting for my ofhter agent does not want to switch and I am getting in retirement stage so will pass.

Posted by Will Hamm, "Where There's a Will, There's a Way!" (Hamm Homes) 28 days ago

Jeff,

Wishing you continued success with your new company.  Happy Friday, and we wish you a great weekend. A

Posted by Ron and Alexandra Seigel, Luxury Real Estate Branding, Marketing & Strategy (Napa Consultants) 28 days ago

I have changed a few times myself and I am sure this new start with get you energized. I met the founders when it first started and I hope Active Brad is still there.

Posted by Joe Pryor, REALTOR® - Oklahoma Investment Properties (The Virtual Real Estate Team) 28 days ago

Hi Sheila Anderson  - I think that's a good way to look at it.

Jeff

Posted by Jeff Dowler, CRS, The Southern California Relocation Dude (eXp Realty of California) 27 days ago

Glad to hear that faye schubert and thank you.

Well I didn't want to say anything until it was official Michael Jacobs

Hi Nina Hollander

It IS a big decision and there's so much that has to happen as a result. Definitely will keep me busy in addition to business and personal life.

Thanks Joan Cox

Yes, I have heard that from a number of people. There is certainly lots of change going on in our industry these days!

Thanks for the encouragement George Souto

Well it has to be the right decision and the right time Will Hamm .

Jeff

Good morning Jeff. I wish you all good things. I hope the move is more than you hoped for.

Posted by Sheila Anderson, The Real Estate Whisperer Who Listens 732-715-1133 (Referral Group Incorporated) 27 days ago

Thank you Ron and Alexandra Seigel  Enjoy your weekend, too!

Hi Joe Pryor  Yes, Brad is still with eXp (5 years now). I spoke with him for quite a while a couple of weeks ago as I was doing my due diligence.

Hi Sheila Anderson

Thank you for the kind words and support.

Jeff

Good morning Jeff Dowler, CRS - At this point I have to say a know a number of agents who have switched to  EXP.  They like it and I am sure you will too.

Posted by Grant Schneider, Your Coach Helping You Create Successful Outcomes (Performance Development Strategies) 25 days ago

Thanks Grant Schneider

I have heard that from others as well. A nunbr of Rainers are with eXp.

Jeff

Posted by Jeff Dowler, CRS, The Southern California Relocation Dude (eXp Realty of California) 24 days ago

Jeff Dowler, CRS - Always and forever, I wish the best!

Posted by Patricia Feager, MBA, CRS, GRI,MRP, Selling Homes Changing Lives (DFW FINE PROPERTIES) 24 days ago

A little late here...welcome welcome...I know you will love it !

Posted by Sally K. & David L. Hanson, WI Real Estate Agents - Luxury - Divorce (EXP Realty 414-525-0563) 20 days ago

Thanks Patricia Feager, MBA, CRS, GRI,MRP  - I enjoyed our conversation!!

Hi Sally K. & David L. Hanson  Lots of changes and stuff to learn! Thanks for the welcome!

Jeff

Posted by Jeff Dowler, CRS, The Southern California Relocation Dude (eXp Realty of California) 20 days ago

Just when we think we know...they keep coming out with MORE to learn and that is a rampant change from ANY other brokerage we know....we are here for you in any way we can help Jeff Dowler, CRS

Participate